As promised yesterday here is the recipe for my mini hamburger. If you missed yesterday’s post you can see last of the hamburgers in this morning’s bento.
400 g ground beef
1/2 diced onion
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. nutmeg
Salt and Pepper
1. Clean beef. I like to wash meats in lemon juice. Something I grew up watching my parents doing.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and milk.
3. Mix beaten egg, diced onion, nutmeg, salt, pepper and milk breadcrumb mix with the beef. Mixed up well.
4. Make round palm size beef patties
5. Cook about 5 minutes per side.
6. Serve or store for bento’s