The image is of mother and son’s bento, Mom’s bento is just left over Japanese Curry so nothing special. As for my son’s bento, the wife added my Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Flakes which was last night’s dinner. It’s easy to make if you have about 30-40 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 to 4 pieces of salmon patted dry
- Mix together the whole-grain mustard, honey and soy sauce.
- Arrange salmon on aluminum foil and spread glaze over each piece.
- Close aluminum foil up and place on grill.
- Grill until salmon is cooked through and juicy. About 30 minutes, depending on fire.
- Remove from fire and flake salmon with a fork. Make sure there are no bones when spreading over rice.